50% off Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing 50% off Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just to let everyone know.

Those of you who may have been thinking about getting Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium, Adobe now has it for 50% off through the end of September. That is a price of $849.50.

If you should see the price of $1,699.00 at check out just enter SWITCH in the promo code box.

thanks for this. now i’m torn! do i upgrade my master collection cs4 to 5.5 for $949 or just buy the whole production premium for $100 less? i don’t really use dreamweaver like i thought i would but I use acrobat quite a bit.

when i upgrade with adobe, do i have to install cs4 first every time i install cs5.5 or can you just install 5.5? anyone know?

Does anyone know if my BCC on CS5 will still work on CS 5.5?

Participant

psuedosafari, I recently upgraded from CS4 to CS5.5 and switched from a PC to a MAC and could not install CS4 on the MAC. I had to call Adobe to get help installing it on the new MAC. If I am not mistaken the half off is for people that are switching from FCP and avid.

Participant

The Half Off price is for all users. Even though the ad states “If you own FCP or Avid Composer…”, no prior ownership of any NLE Software appears to be required.

I was looking into After Effects when I came across this and for me it was a no-brainer. So I bought it, downloaded and installed. Now to learn how to use it. Coming from Vegas Pro, its seems pretty intuative at the moment.

I thought others would benefit so I posted here. The sale price is scheduled through the end of September.

Participant

I also have been using Sony Vegas Pro. Just installed Sony VP 11 to try it out and have been working with the trial of Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5. hmmmmmm. Decisions. Decisions.

Participant

The deal ends on Oct. 31, so be sure that you get Production Premium with the SWITCH discount before then. More info here:http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/switch.html

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap