3D Model in Ulead to export to Adobe Premiere Elements

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion 3D Model in Ulead to export to Adobe Premiere Elements

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello again, hoping you might be able to assist…it’s mostly a 3D question.

I’m making a video (using Adobe Premiere Elements) and want to incorporate an animated 3D model of a sailing ship of 1896 using Ulead Cool 3D to do the animation. I located a website where I can buy the model and download it. Here is where I need assistance in going about it correctly.

1. The model is in ‘max’ format, so I wrote and explained that Cool 3D would import .X and .3Ds, to which they replied that they will convert it to .3Ds for me.

2. The ship is being sold WITHOUT the sails, the sails being sold separately as an accessory. For the purpose of my video, I must have the sails rigged onto the vessel and open, because the point is that this ship sank as it was passing through a narrow channel and as there was no wind at all, the sails could not propel it on its way, and it went up onto the rocks.

Would this model be of use to me the way it is being sold? It’s a beautiful 3d model and costs US$200.00 plus the sails and other accessories are $65.00.

Can I put the sails on in Cool 3D? Or does this require another program?

Some guidance would be appreciated.

Inactive

Dude thats too much to pay for a model and then an additional $65 for the accessories. I wouldn’t get it. Try finding a free one. There’s gotta be one out there.

Participant

The free ones that I saw are a little lacking in the detail for my liking. I did spend a good deal of time trying to find other sites. I searched for something costing less also, but so far nada. I’ll keep looking.

Btw, I’m a dudette… πŸ™‚

Inactive

[quote="Microchip"]The free ones that I saw are a little lacking in the detail for my liking. I did spend a good deal of time trying to find other sites. I searched for something costing less also, but so far nada. I’ll keep looking.

Btw, I’m a dudette… :)[/quote]

Oh my bad lol.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases β€” 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap