3ccd + Mic input, best deal? Reccomendations?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am looking for a cheap 3ccd camcorder with a mic input, my budget is ~$500

I have looked at Panasonic’s PV-GS 320 (~500) but it does not have a mic input (acc. to b&h)

It seems like I have to choose either 3ccd or a mic input, I can go a bit over budget (~$600) but not too much.
      Does anyone have any recommendations? Is there something I am missing? (besides money)

Does anyone know where I should look?

Inactive

Hmm I just read about Panasonics PV GS300 again, It seems like a pretty decent camcorder (it DOES have a mic input, I was wrong).

I can’t seem to find this camcorder anywhere though…

What camera would you recommend for $500, it doesn’t have to have 3CCD, just a mic input…?

Inactive

You might look for a Panasonic PV-GS180, which is 3 CCD and has mic and headphone inputs. It’s not a champ in low light but returns decent images. The CCDs are 1/6" so not huge but as big as the GS300.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap