Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › 3ccd camcorder with XLR inputs
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 29, 2008 at 11:04 PM #40026AnonymousInactive
I’m look for a 3CCD mini dv camcorder with XLR audio inputs. It needs to be around $500-$600. Any info let me know…
- May 30, 2008 at 3:08 AM #172232RobParticipant
i dunno if you’ll find one with XLR in that price range. That’s the consumer level and XLRs are professional connections. Your best bet will probably be to find a camera in the 500-600 dollar range and then buy an XLR adapter. The XLR adapter will connect to your camera with the 1/8 jack.
A lot of people go with the BeachTek XLR adapter.
- May 30, 2008 at 3:09 AM #172233RobParticipant
Maybe try to find a used camera with XLR connections. Might get lucky
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.