30 % Off Funeral Book

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m currently running an ad in Videomaker magazine for “They Shoot Funerals, Don’t They: Complete Guide to Funeral Video Production & Marketing” but LuluDOTCom is offering a coupon good for 30% off … coupon SHELFSTOCK305 … through Jan 31.

Participant

I highly recommend this book. I stand by the 5-star rating given to it, including one from me!

Participant

I definitely think this is one of the best packages for marketing and working the shoots. Earl has included some very good examples and the one of the military shoot was awesome. Highly recommend!!

Thanks so very much, guys, for the wonderful endorsements. Very MUCH appreciated. I’m wrapping Book Two, “Make Money Marketing & Producing Photo Montages: The Complete Guide” and it should be available for pre-sales mid-February, delivery by end of February. I intend to continue with the Videomaker magazine classified ad but will change copy to reflect availability of the new book when the time comes. Thanks again, Earl

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap