3 panasonic pro cams for $1600 or best

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everyone. We have been the proud users of these panasonics for a few years now and have never had a single problem with them.

Now we are working on a TV show and it is being shot in HD so we must part with these 3 gentlemen but very sad to.

We have 2 ag-dvc80s that are the brothers to the 100bs. Same body same guts. A great broadcast camera. The last shoot we did with them was for The Montel Williams Show out of New York.

Footage looked awesome on TV indeed. : )

Can’t say enough how much I really loved these guys.

The 3rd camera is a PV-GS500 3 ccd cam like new with original box. It was used for tight spots for shooting and tons of B roll. Very nice match up to the 80s in post.

The cameras were babied and heads cleaned as needed. Never had to have any service done on them either.

The 80s have tripod scuffs and the usual wear but cosmetically look great. They all work great.

I am also including 8 batteries for the 80s and 2 batteries for the 500. Ready to shoot asap.

I have pix to share as well. Just email me at rubies17@mchsi.com.

Thank you guys

David

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN