2nd camera? personal Mic’s?? getting new gear need addvie

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear 2nd camera? personal Mic’s?? getting new gear need addvie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

i have a Canon GL2, and have been doing wedding videogroaphy for about a year now. i want to buy a 2nd camera that is either equal to or above my GL2 but still compatible with the video quality, (editing) also i want to get wireless personal mic’s but im not really knowledgable in that aspect, any suggestions would really help and be much appreciated.

thank you

Participant

For quality Equality, Sony VX2100’s are actually a step up for the cannon Gl2. That is what many of the videographers here use and in my home town, that is what nearly all of them use.

Sound equipment – AZDEN is always a good brand. UHF (Ultra High Frequency) is what you want.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap