2camcorders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,
      I have a wedding coming up in september that I am supposed to cover. and I just bought 2 camcorders. My problem is I dont know how to cover an event using two camcorders. Can somone please tell me how to make that happen, thanks alot

Inactive

get 2 people if posible and have one camera in the back gettign a WS of the cerimony with ocational close ups but from a stationalry position. then Have the hother camera wonder around, getting difrent angels of: bride and groom, paster, and the guests. if you only have 1 person set up a medium shot in the back and you do the moving camera.

Inactive

thank you very much guys for your help and ideas and advice thanks alot

Participant

I personally don’t think you need 2 cameras to cover a wedding day. But if that’s the case, hire somebody to operate 2nd camera. Discuss prior to a shoot who’s doing what: heads/cuts, close-up/wide, groom/bride, happening/reaction and so on.

Or you can use 1st camera to cover everything and the 2nd one as a back up to follow 1st camera and pick up everything the 1st camera might miss.

FAQ Video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap