24′ Cammate Jib System III

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

My family’s production company had to close it’s doors… and we are selling a 24′ Cammate Jib System III. This jib is fully functional and has everything you will need to float up to a 35lb camera anywhere you want to. It is very smooth (thanks Cammate!), and is extremely stout. All the electronics are in great shape and have been well taken care of. It has a riser that gives you an extra foot of height, a pathfinder solid base which allows more camera weight, and a U shaped cradle which also can hold more weight. Motors are in perfect shape. comes with two motors for pan and tilt, and two motors for focus and iris. zoom control is also possible. Also comes with a tally light, all weights, level, allen wrenches, power strip, short video cables, stabilizing cables/system, control box/cables, steering wheel, hard case for all electronics, soft and hard case for arms. This thing is fully loaded and ready to float. Get it now for $9300 Email me at dempseygear(at)gmail.com do you need any other gear? ask me what I have left. I have it listed on ebay starting at $8k Go bid on it… on ebay….

Participant

MAY be interested in this in the next couple weeks if it doesn’t sell. Sorry you have to close your doors!

Inactive

Is your jib arm still for sale? Looking around at different systems and Cammate looks like a strong setup?

Participant

Sold a while ago… don’t see where to take it down…

Inactive

I have an identical Jib for sale.  Comes with a Dolly to mount on and also a tripod.  Send me a private message for more info and I will provide my contact info along with pictures.  Asking $10k.

Please contact me (424)320-1860

im looking for cammate crane could be 30 ft, budget 5-7k

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Stock media: How to find and use the best stock photos, videos, music and more

Acquiring stock media and editing it into your project is very often faster, cheaper and much more convenient than creating that media yourself.
homicide-bootstrap