2 vids on 1 screen?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I just bought the Sony Vegas 10 Pro and I need some help. I play the drums and I record myself playing. I use two cameras to get two different views, and I’d like both cameras in the one video. But I’d like one of the cameras to be small and in the bottom left corner. Like this

http://i51.tinypic.com/1z48n5y.jpg

I can’t speak specifically for Sony Vegas 10, but in Final Cut, you would have the two clips in the timeline ( one above the other ). Then you would resize one of the clips in the viewer to make it smaller by dragging the corner of it with the mouse.

Participant

Put the two clips on different tracks – the one you want to have small on top of the other. Then using the track motion tool size & position the one you want smaller and add a border using the Border FX. Should take you less than a minute – Voila.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap