2 Page Menu Creation Help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Please repost in proper place if I have done so here erroneously. New to forums – joined another forum got help but, no useful help for my issue. I have 25 A/V recordings that are sitting converted to AVI on my HDD. Each are approx 45 min sets recorded on older VHS Cam BUT they have been all converted etc & play fine as data and/or vid files on a regular dvd player ie: have been converted properly. I just want to make DVD’s with Menus (Tranisitions fading in & Out etc. with motion menus)

PLEASE if someone knows how to make a2 pg menu I would be forever thankful.

1st page would have a full screen motion background menu, a looped 120 sec Vid with Audio. Pg 1 would also have 2 buttons a “Play All” button & a “Select Clip” button …”Select Clip” would take me to the 2nd page which has one Button “Main Menu” that takes me back to Pg 1. Now pg 2 would have one full screen Motion menu (looped 90 sec or so with audio & vid) AND 4 Clips / Vids / Recordings or whatever u wanna call em in 4 lil motion windows that fade in superimposed on the full screen menu & loop for 45 odd sec (these would have no audio). I should be able to select any clip & at the end of that particular clip / Vid / Recording the DVD would return to this 2nd page. 2nd page would also have a “Main Menu” button to take me to the 1st page.
      Now I have been successful with TMPGEnc DA BUT the “ONLY” issue is the DVD does not return to the 2nd page when a Vid is selected from the 2nd page – instead it returns to the 1st page.
      I have begged/borrowed etc. all the progs below BUT I really don’t want to spend a whole year tryin to learn all these to make a (simple) yet evidently unbelieavably hard, 2 pg menu to find out it can’t be done !. (As it happened with TMPG & a cpl of other progs mentioned) So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if ANYONE can gimme a step by step guide to do what I wanna with any of the progs stated under it would be AWESOME.

1. TMPGEnc DVD Author 3
      2. Sonic Scenarist Standard Content Authoring V4.12
      3. Roxio DVDIt Pro
      4. Titlewriter
      5. Spruce DVD Maestro
      6. SonyVegasMovieStudioPlat 8 & SonyVegas Pro 8+ DVDArchitect 4.5
      7. PGC Edit
      8. Nero 8
      9. DVDStyler v1.5.1
      10. DVDLab Pro v2.3
      11. Ulead DVD Workshop 2
      12. Roxio MyDVD 10

So Far TMPGEnc seems to be the easiest to use & has most options for transitions, micro adjustments etc. I am sooo close yet sooo far. There are probably a LOT of Experts on here & I REALLY REALLY would appreciate step by step directions on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap