??? Sony HDR-HC1 Camera ???

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

hey guys, wanted a step up from my handycam, and was looking at this one. i’m not sure if i quite wanna spend $3200 for a HDV Camera that this point in my life. but, i’m looking at this 3CCD Sony Camera. its a Mini DV/ HDV camera. was really wanting to know if its worth the money. let me know guys. here is the site for it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=385368&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Inactive

I bought this camera a few months ago, an upgrade from a Panasonic GS250. I haven’t played around with very many cameras, but I enjoy what this one does for the price. I read a few articles that gave pretty good reviews for this camera. I mostly use it for DV footage, but you can shoot in HDV and down-res to DV within the camera to capture. My confidence was re-affirmed a few weeks ago when our company hired a production studio to film a safety training video. The DP had also purchased this camera, and said that not only did he really enjoy using it, but that he’d made some money off of the footage he’d shot already. Hope that helps…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap