Panasonic PV-DV910 Mini DV Camcorder
Audio-Technica ATW-U101 Wireless Microphone System
Elite Video: BVP-4+ Video Processor
Videonics TitleMaker 3000 Titler
Ulead MediaStudio Pro 5.2 Nonlinear Editing Software
Desktop Video Bonus
FAST Multimedia AV Master 2000 Capture Board
Young Videomaker Bonus
Pinnacle Studio 400
- The 1999 Videomaker/Panasonic Contest is open to all videographers unaffiliated with Videomaker or any of the contest sponsors.
- Use any of the NTSC consumer video formats- VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, S-VHS, S-VHS-C, Hi8, Digital8 or Mini DV.
- Tapes must be produced on equipment totaling no more than $20,000 in original value; each entry must include an equipment list showing the original list price for each component. Contestants will receive rating points for each $1000 less than $20,000 of their total equipment value.
- Contestants must hold rights to any music used in entries, as well as to any photography, film or TV clips.
- Submit one entry per videocassette and one form per entry. Do not affix entry forms or labels to tapes.
- Address submissions to The 1999 Videomaker/Panasonic Contest, Videomaker, P.O. Box 4591, Chico, CA 95927.
- Entry fee for the 1999 Videomaker/Panasonic Contest is $5. If you wish to have your tape returned to you, include an additional $5 for shipping and handling.
- Entries must be received by September 30, 1999. Tapes received after this date will be disqualified.
- Winners will be announced in a future issue of Videomaker. Except those returned, all tapes become property of Videomaker, and contestants consent to Videomakers use of entries for promotional and/or editorial purposes.
- Winners are responsible for any state, federal or other taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes.
Videomaker takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to tapes occurring during the contest.
How To Enter
- Print out the entry form below and fill it out completely.
- Enclose a list describing all equipment used in the production. Give the dollar value (new) of each piece of equipment.
- Enclose a declaration of copyright release for all music, photography, film or video used in the tape.
- Enclose $5 for the entry fee. If you want your tape returned to you, enclose an additional $5 ($10 total). Send checks or money orders only, please, make payable to Videomaker.
- Send tape, form, list, release(s) and payment to:
The 1999 Videomaker/Panasonic Contest
P.O. Box 4591
Chico, CA 95927
Enter as many times as you like. Send each entry separately according to the above procedures.
– Check here if 20 or under and competing for the Young Videomaker Bonus.
– Check here if you would like your video returned. Enclose additional $5 payment for shipping and handling ($10 total).