Videomaker Inc. is seeking a Fulfillment Coordinator to utilize the company’s fulfillment software. This position will ensure that all print and digital subscriptions are processed in a timely manner including delivery, renewals and billing. A complete knowledge of the functionality and reporting features of the fulfillment software is required. To be knowledgeable of fulfillment industry best practices and adaptability to ever changing trends. Additionally this position will provide our customers with superior customer service via phone, email and online chat with the ability to make sound independent decisions for customer requests. This position is the first person a visitor will see upon entering the building and a welcoming demeanor is expected.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Fulfillment of print and digital subscriptions
- Coordinating bills & renewals
- Generation of reports from Fulfillment Software for creation of print orders
- Manage Fulfillment Software definitions, updates, reports, and jobs
- Perform Trend analysis for Billing & Renewal series
- Provide superior customer service via phone, email, and online chat
- Provide customers information to up sell store products
- Work with Lettershop provider, track industry trends and make recommendations for our billing and renewal series including design and wording
- Work with Billing and renewal Postage vendors
- Assist in the NCOA process
- Prepare Magazines Publishers Statement (bi-annual)
- Manage ABC audit (if applicable)
- Work with Marketing in fulfilling comp subs and promotions
- Update event attendance records
- Oversee merchandise order processing and shipping
- Approve refunds within guidelines and submit refund requests to Accounting
- Preparation of annual USPS statement of ownership
- Prepare daily deposits including trip to the bank and post office
- Manage back issue inventory
- Manage archive of Videomaker and Industry magazines
- Responsible to ensure that all departmental procedures are current in company Wiki
- Provide direction to Fulfillment assistant
- Other activity that be assigned from time to time by management
- Able to lift and move material weighing up to 40 pounds
This position will be full-time, M-F 8:00-5:00pm and reports to the Director of Finance, working in tandem with other departments to maximize productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Videomaker provides full benefits: Medical, Dental, FSA, and matching Simple IRA plan.
Founded in 1985, Videomaker Inc. is located in beautiful Chico, California. To see what our town has to offer, visit chicochamber.com and downtownchico.net. Our staff produces the #1 international magazine and website in the field of consumer/semi-professional video production. We have an entrepreneurial corporate culture with a professional casual environment coupled with fast-paced action and opportunity!