Employment type: Part time
Location: Chico, CA
Videomaker is a small team of dedicated and highly skilled media professionals. We produce content that is read and viewed by millions, while fortune 500 companies like Apple, Sony, and Adobe work with us hand-in-hand to reach our extremely valuable audience. People who join our team gain an extensive professional network of high-ranking executives in the technology, imaging, and media industries.
Here’s what it’s like to work at Videomaker:
- In the center of Chico, you can walk to dozens of places for a great lunch. We have an entrepreneurial corporate culture with a professional team atmosphere.
- There’s just 14 of us in the entire company, so you will be a big part of a small team. Everything each individual does has a major impact on the company.
- You will interact with decision makers at companies like GoPro, Samsung, Sony, Apple, Panasonic, Adobe, Nikon, Dell and others.
- Your work will be seen by millions of people.
- Our social responsibility activities span the globe. Our CEO and founder travels to the poorest places in the world to help alleviate poverty using video technology.
Visit Videomaker.com/about-us to see our office and our team.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
- Give reports as scheduled or requested
- Maintain own current calendar of appointments, meetings and deadlines
- Attend sales and marketing meetings
- Coordinate the fulfillment of advertising contracts
- Write and send email lead-gen campaigns
- Update and maintain spreadsheets related to advertising efforts
- Manage advertiser banner traffic in Google Ad Manager
- Send sponsored content clients proofs for articles, scripts and videos
- Clean contact database
- Update the Media Kit and the Advertiser page on our website
- Maintain and coordinate sales promotional calendar
- Send appointment reminder emails to qualified leads
- Spend time with the Videomaker team to learn to develop professional relationships
- Update and send audience survey
- Analyze campaigns and look for ways to optimize
- Monitor and maintain source analysis model
- Design marketing emails
- Maintain/update Events spreadsheet – tracking events and trade shows
- Collect data and report on marketing KPIs
- Ruthlessly track click and conversion rates
- Honest, intelligent, energetic
- Values transparency
- Self-motivated and independent
- Must have passion for online media
- Completed coursework in sales, marketing or media
To apply, send your resume to jobs at videomaker.com