Glidecam HD-2000 Giveaway
Read the Official Rules
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Videomaker, Inc. 1350 E. 9th Street Chico, CA 95928
1. HOW TO ENTER:Â NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting URL https://www.videomaker.com/Glidecam-HD-2000. To enter, Participants must use the official contest entry tool found at https://www.videomaker.com/Glidecam-HD-2000 to â€œLikeâ€ the official Videomaker Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VideomakerOnline). Participants have the option to earn additional entries (up to 10 maximum per Participant) by referring friends to use the official contest entry tool. Additional entries are earned per each successful referral. Participation in this Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. No incomplete or forged or altered entries will be accepted. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. For clarity and without limitation, the Sweepstakes Sponsor may reproduce, modify, display and otherwise use entry information provided by you for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation. No group entries. All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes End Date. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Videomaker, Inc. and not to Facebook.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participant Eligibility: Participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of submission. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that she/he is eligible to participant in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families or persons residing at the same address, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries by Sweepstakes Sponsor or qualified judges appointed by Contest Sponsor. Decisions of Sweepstakes Sponsor and any such judges are final and binding in all respects. The winners will be notified by email using the information provided when the participant entered the Sweepstakes, within 30 days of the Sweepstakes End Date. Such notification shall include instructions for proper acceptance of the prize(s) by the winner(s). If winner notification is returned as undeliverable, the next eligible entry may be selected as an alternate winner. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. The winner agrees to Sweepstakes Sponsorâ€™s use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release.
4. PRIZE: The winner will receive the prize stipulated in the Sweepstakes description. Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. The winner will be responsible for all other, or potential, expenses not specifically set forth herein. Any and all taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize (or a portion thereof) cannot be awarded as described. Sweepstakes Sponsor will determine all elements of prizing in its sole discretion. Prize(s) may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Sweepstakes Sponsor. Prize(s) are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee express or implied. Sweepstakes Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third party product or service accepted by the winner(s). The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree that if any winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR CANNOT SHIP PRIZE TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Nigeria, Ghana and Kyrgyzstan.
5. PRIVACY: Submitting an email on the Sweepstakes Sponsorâ€™s landing page is required to participate/register. When you register, Sweepstakes Sponsor collects personally identifying information about you, including your name and email address. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sweepstakes Sponsor may send you information, samples, or special offers it believes may be of interest to you about its publications or other complementary goods offered by Sweepstakes Sponsor. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION.
6. CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Facebook, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (the â€œReleased Entitiesâ€), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for and hereby disclaim liability arising from or relating to: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsorâ€™s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participantâ€™s right of publicity.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sweepstakes Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of California and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
8. WINNERS LIST: The winner names will be posted on the Website (Videomaker.com) after the Sweepstakes End Date.
9. NOTICE: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper administration of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
2015 Videomaker-0-, Inc. All rights reserved. Videomaker and the associated logos are trademarks of Videomaker, Inc. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.