Released in 1972, The Godfather redefined the gangster genre. Nominated for the best editing Academy Award, this film used parallel action, music, and effective storytelling techniques to create the baptism scene that exemplified the conflicted nature of Michael Corleone.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Video
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject