Francis Ford Coppola's epic Vietnam war film, Apocalypse Now, presented a dark, artistic look into the complexities of war. The editors used cross dissolves of various shots and timed them to music in order to create symbolic images to enhance the vision of the film.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Video
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject