This week Brandon explains in-depth the technique known as cutting on the action. Brandon explains this technique by highlighting examples of clips that are cut on the action, and by narrating over a sequence that he filmed which is designed to demonstrate how cutting on the action creates a visually seamless entertaining film sequence.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Video
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject