- Adjusting hue, saturation and brightness
- attaching gels to different types of lights
- Matching indoor & outdoor light sources
One Light Wonder Lighting is about finesse, control, and knowing how to use tools at hand to create beautiful, well- lit images. But what if you only have one light or worse yet no lights? The eDoc shows you how to create beautifully lit scenes using mirrors, reflectors, and solid lighting techniques.
- Outdoor and indoor color temperature
- Detailed diagrams of lighting set ups
- Evenly distributing light from a window
- Positioning reflectors according to the time of day.
Lighting Technology Since the introduction of the tungsten-halogen bulb in the early 60s, lighting technology has changed. This eDoc discusses Lighting Technology Basics, Fluorescent Fixtures, and LEDs.
Fluorescent lighting color-corrected for video and film
Inexpensive and durable lighting technologies ideal for video production
Advantages and disadvantages of using various types of lightning technologies
Misuses of lighting equipment that you should avoid.
Gain an understanding lighting setups and lighting theory is very important in creating good lighting.