- Greg Olson Mon, 04/15/2013 - 2:23pm There is a ton of cool stuff to see at NAB, no doubt about it. From brand new companies to well established industry veterans, there are new and old products abound and many of them had me itching to max out the credit cards. So let's pretend for a moment that somebody handed me $10,000 dollars, and said I could only spend it on 3 things at NAB.
Rosco's Miro Cube lights are small, but pack a large punch, with some serious professional features. Check out our hands on look at the WNC and 4C models.
Zacuto's PlaZma light is like nothing you've seen before. Cutting edge technology comes together with a clean form factor to provide an elegant lighting solution.
- Jordan Claverie Tue, 03/26/2013 - 1:05pm
If you’ve been asking yourself if your next lighting purchase should be tungsten, color-balanced fluorescent, or LED, you’re not alone. Most video producers are struggling with these same questions.
- Jordan Claverie Tue, 03/26/2013 - 11:37am
An essential element in producing excellent video is correct lighting. Too much, too little or the wrong kind and you’re in for dissatisfying results.
- mhageman Mon, 12/03/2012 - 10:16am
The HVL-LBPB is a flexible, sturdy, powerful LED lighting solution for every videographer's lighting needs.
If you're looking for that music video eye light look, check out this Rosco LitePad Loop Pro Kit. This specialized light has some great accessories that give you some truly unique lighting looks.
- mhageman Mon, 11/05/2012 - 8:55am
The Rosco LitePad Loop Pro Kit is intended for an enthusiast or professional user, providing soft light for beauty shots or music videos.
- mhageman Mon, 10/29/2012 - 11:24am
The Lowel Ego Light is a tabletop fluorescent softlight that provides professional quality lighting at an affordable price.
- mhageman Mon, 10/15/2012 - 9:21am
The Kinoflo ParaBeam DMX is a studio light designed for use with high definition television broadcasts and all video studio shooting situations.