Editing Dirty Little Tricks
CLAIM YOUR FREE REPORT!
What do you do when you discover last minute problems in your footage? Turn to Editing Dirty Little Tricks! There are 1001 sneaky, underhanded cheats that editors use to hide all the unexpected problems that pop up in video footage, and we're going to show you just a few. These band-aid fix-it solutions will help hide all the imperfections in your video, so that audiences won't even know there was a problem to begin with. Sure, it would be nice if you could capture perfect footage every time, but we all know that's not possible. There will always be some mistakes, some goofs, some little slip-ups to mar your otherwise perfect videos. That's why you need Editing Dirty Little Tricks to help you out in a jam.
That's exactly why we created Editing Dirty Little Tricks. Don't be a slave to the footage you shoot; with this eDocument, you'll know that you won't have to settle. You can change anything once you hit the editing room. Cover up audio glitches. Add excitement with B-roll. Create entirely new scenes in post! It's all possible.
You don't need to be a magician to pull one over on your audience. These tricks may be sneaky, they may be crafty, they may be devious and dastardly... but your audience will love you all the more for using them. These are some clever little cheats that you don't have to feel guilty about using!
Your audience wants you to lie to them. And who are you to disagree? The truth is that unedited, untouched footage will only bore and confuse them. They want the excitement, the pizazz that only comes with clever editing. And if you do it right, they'll never even realize that you changed a thing. Editing Dirty Little Tricks is the perfect introduction to some of the elementary weapons that every good editor relies on. You'll feel like the Wizard of Space and Time when you get a handle on these little tricks. Just think about where you can go from there!
CLAIM YOUR FREE REPORT!
Editing Dirty Little Tricks is the Must-Have Tool in your Arsenal
Your audience needs you to be a trickster. Even in the most scrupulously honest documentary, editors are busy working behind the scenes to create the cinematic magic that makes the movie come to life. You'll notice that a supposedly true to life, filmed-as-it-happened cinema verite movie still feels more cinematic than a straight forward home video. Why is that? It's because editors are always making decisions about how to add interest to a movie, and even tiny subtle changes can make a huge difference. That's why audiences can get wrapped up in a mundane story that's been told well and jazzed up with a little bit of fancy editing. Editing Dirty Little Tricks will show you how to do this.
Here's what you get when you download Editing Dirty Little Tricks
- What Comes After A Roll?
- Audible B-Roll
- What They Can't See Won't Hurt Them
- More is Better
- Breaking the Rules
- Think Way Outside the Box
- Additional Resources
CLAIM YOUR FREE REPORT!
Leave the Kids Games Behind! These Tricks are for the Pros!
When you download your free copy of Editing Dirty Little Tricks, you get:
- What Comes After A-Roll? — B-Roll has a thousand uses. It's the editor's best friend, so get to know it well! This extra footage can save your hide in a pinch.
- Audible B-Roll — B-Roll is more than just visuals, it's audio too! We'll show you exactly why you can't afford to ignore this vital part of B-Roll!
- What They Can't See Won't Hurt Them — Did you know that you could create entirely new scenes in post? Think it's impossible? We'll tell you the quick and easy way you can do it.
- More is Better — Here's what you can do if you audio quality is lacking. Too low? Here's how you can pump up the volume.
- Breaking the Rules — We'll tell you the one simple mistake that even experienced editors have trouble with and how you can avoid it. It's easier than you think!
- Think Way Outside the Box — Extreme problems require extreme solutions. Don't be afraid to brainstorm some wild and wacky ideas when you hit a stumbling block. We'll show you some examples where wild ideas panned out and saved the day!
- Additional Resources — Even more resources to help you on your way to becoming a professional videographer. These longer resources are perfect for when you really want to dig a little deeper to learn more.
At Videomaker we want to give you the knowledge you need to make great videos, and we know that good editing is an essential part of making your video better. In the beginning, all of us were new at video editing, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have a desired look and lack the knowledge needed to create the result. That's why we would like to take you on a transformational journey through a series of emails designed to give you the editing skills you need to make great video.
In the beginning, all of us were new at video editing, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have a desired look and lack the knowledge needed to create the result. That's why we would like to take you on a transformational journey through a series of emails designed to give you the editing skills you need to make great video.