- Jackson Wong Mon, 04/02/2012 - 9:36am
Sony presents a new Super 35mm camera with a load of features that specialize the
U for a lot of different uses.
- Jackson Wong Mon, 03/26/2012 - 10:24am
The maximum depth reached was about 6.8mi. - the furthest ever for a solo explorer. As for what Cameron returned with from the voyage, survival for one
- mikerosen Thu, 03/22/2012 - 7:58am
We're always interested in stories of up-and-coming indie movie projects. One such project that caught our eye was
Sledgehammer, an Aliens-inspired science fiction film about a group of space marines marooned on a distant planet full of hostile monsters.
- Jackson Wong Tue, 03/13/2012 - 12:16pm
Through Wi-Fi, JVC's GX1, VX700, EX250 and EX210 allow video and stills to be emailed, and files to be transferred to a smartphone.
- Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/01/2012 - 12:00am
It used to be so easy to start out movie making - you'd buy an 8mm or Super8 camera; or if you were really industrious, a 16mm camera and shoot and edit your movies.
- Mike Wilhelm Mon, 01/16/2012 - 2:36pm
Shooting in 4K is nothing new, but with the news of the JVC
being priced at under $5,000, 4K is within reach of prosumer and hobbyist videographers.
- Daniel Bruns Tue, 01/10/2012 - 7:05pm
JVC just announced an update to their Everio lineup with contains seven new models with 1080p recording that can be controlled by a smartphone via WiFi.
- Daniel Bruns Tue, 01/10/2012 - 4:00pm
JVC has decidedly beat most camcorder companies to the punch by releasing the first ever handheld 4K camcorder at CES and it's a doozy.
- Daniel Bruns Mon, 01/09/2012 - 6:47pm
Panasonic has just released the world's smallest 4Kx2K IPS monitor.
- Daniel Bruns Mon, 01/09/2012 - 5:55pm
Sony released their newest lineup of 2D and 3D camcorders at CES 2012