- Jackson Wong Tue, 02/19/2013 - 1:52pm
RED makes excellent cameras. Sony makes excellent cameras. RED says the Sony CineAlta cameras PMW-F5, PMW-F65, and F55 embody RED's cameras and are an infringement on the RED's patent.
- Jackson Wong Tue, 10/30/2012 - 12:48pm
- Mike Wilhelm Wed, 10/10/2012 - 10:57am
own Jennifer O’Rourke wrote an article Videomaker’s professing her love of analog media. While I respect and acknowledge her many good points, I just can’t get on board.
- Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 05/01/2012 - 12:00am
With technology from facial recognition to understanding the difference between people, pets, backgrounds, objects, behaviors and landscapes - will the human editor become obsolete someday?
- Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 09/01/2011 - 12:00am
Are you Looking to upgrade your editing program but are unsure of some of the stories you've read about codecs and the newer formats? Don't be too concerned. The AVCHD format has some challenges, but we can work them out.
- Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 05/01/2010 - 12:00am
When space was limited to just one roll of film or a videocassette tape, we learned to use that space succinctly and efficiently. What happens when space in the sky is literally the limit?
- Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/01/2010 - 12:00am
How old is your wireless mic system? Are you aware it might be deemed inoperable, even illegal by new FCC rules? DTV is changing how we can use wireless signals.
- Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 03/01/2010 - 12:00am
How television transmission formats are used to bring video from the TV station to the television in your living room.
- Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/01/2010 - 12:00am
Codec. It is a term that sometimes strikes fear into even the most experienced of video editors.
- Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 09/01/2009 - 12:00am
A reflection upon predictions regarding the futrue of video technology in the May 1995 issue of Videomaker Magazine entitled "Views of the Future".