- Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 08/01/2000 - 12:00am
Light placement can have a dramatic impact on the faces you light.
- Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/01/2000 - 12:00am
Get the best performance from amateur talent using these 20 helpful hints for better directing.
- Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/01/2000 - 12:00am
Instructional videos are popular with videographers and viewers, but without a clear approach you can feel lost
Dr. Doug wants you to turn that frown upside down!
- Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/01/1999 - 12:00am
When the images alone dont tell the whole story: 10 tips for writing crisp and clear narration.
- Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 06/01/1999 - 12:00am
Faces present a special kind of lighting challenge to the videographer.
- Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 11/01/1998 - 12:00am
Simple tricks for editing complicated dialogue.
- Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 01/01/1998 - 12:00am
Few people are comfortable when they face camcorders. This article explains how you can put Nervous Nellies and Difficult Dans at ease and encourage their best performance regardless of their expertise.
- Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 12/01/1997 - 12:00am
Find out what separates a bad on-camera presentation from a masterful one. With a little practice, you'll be on your way to shooting viewer-pleasing videos.
- Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 06/01/1997 - 12:00am
Summer is a great time to use your camcorder, but there are several important things to consider when shooting during this sultry season.