NEWS and Technology - Morgan / Andrew
* IBM announces a new technology that increases tape density: possibly up to 8-terabytes on one tape. Most likely use would be for archiving.
* PROP: K-tek sends us a budget wind screen: An affordable Zeppelin. We take one apart and show its inner workings.
* AtomFilm announces a few new films going directly to its Web site and mobile phones.
* PROP: We look at a few "how to" books on editing.
* PROP: Samplitude, an audio editing software (on level of Adobe's Audtion)