- Mike Wilhelm Wed, 09/19/2012 - 4:25pm
Vimeo Introduces New Ways to Monetize Your Video
- Jennifer O'Rourke Tue, 09/11/2012 - 9:28am
Feature film and video production, what are the difference between these? Videomaker Forum Moderator Bruce Paul (birdcat) is discovering the them - right now.
- mikerosen Thu, 09/06/2012 - 2:38pm
Videomaker magazine is holding a contest to give away a free HP laptop to one lucky winner. Enter now for your chance to win. As you may remember from our review, the HP EliteBook 8760w is a top video editing laptop from HP. Videomaker received a copy to play around with, and we've been nothing but impressed with its capabilities.
- Jackson Wong Tue, 09/04/2012 - 11:50am
IBC 2012 is expected to include more than 50,000 and past attendees came from 160 countries. It is all about the broadcast industry and can be thought of in terms of creation, management and delivery.
- Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 09/01/2012 - 12:00am
It seems everyone is trying to earn income from the Web. There are several ways to leverage the Internet to find clients, make a name for yourself and sell your wares.
- Jennifer O'Rourke Fri, 08/31/2012 - 1:32pm
HDTV is unforgiving, but movie stars who look bad on HDTV can relax, if the video editor uses the latest retouching plug-in software.
- Jennifer O'Rourke Fri, 08/24/2012 - 12:42pm
Producer of Coming of Age comedy "General Education", Jaz Kalkat, talks to us about tips to making a movie using your own home turf.
- Jennifer O'Rourke Fri, 08/10/2012 - 9:00am
When first sold, the least expensive HDTV set cost $8,000! Now you can pick one up for around $700. Is your TV HD, or are you still watching standard def?
- Jennifer O'Rourke Fri, 08/03/2012 - 9:01am
"7 Minutes of terror" - a NASA produced movie designed to catch the viewers' interest in only 5 minutes. Educational movies have come a long way form our old science and history lessons in school!
- Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 08/01/2012 - 12:00am
Duplicating Blu-rays and DVDs is an important part of a successful video business. This story should help you choose the publisher best suited for your needs.