You are here

The Stick & The Stick 2

Daniel Hart's picture

Hey there! It's been a long time since I've posted any of my stuff, but we've been pretty busy. Here's two videos that we made back in October. The first is just like any of our other sketches, but the sequel is kind of a parody, horror film type thing. 

We post a new video on our YouTube channel every Friday, but I probably won't remember to share all of them on here. So if you want to keep up with our videos, you should definitely subscribe to our channel.

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Smackwhitz

mhageman's picture
Plus Member

Hey Daniel, great videos. We enjoyed watching them - both videos are very funny. We especially enjoyed that you included the blooper/behind the scenes footage at the end. Great work, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Cville's picture

Glad to see you back on the site.   I'm sure all who watch will enjoy these. 

We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.- Walt Disney 

www.ynotvideo.us

chuckzootz's picture
Plus Member

keep it up, make lots more videos, mabye we'll see you on the Big screen some day. 

Daniel Hart's picture

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked it! If you want, you can check out our newest video we just uploaded today. It's the first of four Christmas themed sketches we'll be making in December.

-Daniel

"What the joke needs, the joke gets."

Cville's picture

Great christmas video!  Camera angles all well done. 

We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.- Walt Disney 

www.ynotvideo.us