You are here

The choices of the video convert which i need to ?

IsabelleLina's picture

I'm work in ICT running SAP Programs and like Golf, boating , fishing etc. On weekend, I always stay at home with my family. So, I need to find a Video Converter which used to store on NAS and played through Apple TV and Plex Software in the home.  Also used to put onto Ipad when travelling.I have used Xilisoft software and DVDFab.  Which one is best?

cherryhunter's picture

I used to use Handbrake, it's free, but the conversion effect was not so good. One of my guys recommended Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to me and the when I use it,  I really love it! Hope it will help you as well.

Hairra's picture

The Swiss Army knife of converter is the AppGeeker video converter, I use it for about a year now and it is great.

BentleyJoy's picture

I am also using Pavtube, I know it at a blog, but it was used for my NAS box for distribution around the house. It is very easy to use.

Adalheid's picture

I love handbrake. The only times I have had problems with it are when I have used it on an underpowered computer (like a netbook). It works like a charm on my iMac.

YvonneJanice's picture

I have also tried iSkysoft... did not work, so I didn't bother to move on to the paid version. I also tried two or three other free trials, and none of them worked.