You are here

Sony EX1R XDCAM HD Camera Package Deal (Miami, FL)

Tony's picture

I have for sale a used Sony PMW-EX1R XDCAM EX Full HD Camcorder in great condition. I have always taken excellent care of it. It was always stored in my camera bag when I wasn’t shooting with it. The LCD screen looks beautiful. The camera lens has no scratches on it and I kept the camera’s lens protected with the Tiffen UV filter I had on the camera at all times. I am the original purchaser of the camera. I bought it brand new from B&H Photo in June of 2010. Every part of the camera functions properly. The camera has served me very well for my professional use and I am selling it because I am moving on to another camera that meets the needs of my work.

The camera comes with everything that it originally came with in the box, plus a few additional items that I purchased for it. The KATA Camera Backpack is in excellent condition. I always kept the camera and everything in the bag. It is made of very high quality materials. Virtually indestructible and also water resistant with a lot of thick padding for great protection. It also has a zipper pocket on the backside of the bag for putting a lap top in it. Great space for an iPad as well. The Sonnet SxS Adapter is nearly brand new. Bought it brand new and used it once. The Transcend 32GB SD Card is nearly brand new as well. Bought it and used that once as well. Both the Sonnet SxS Adapter and 32GB SD card were bought this year in 2014. The BP-U30 Lithium-Ion Battery is 2.5 years old and the BP-U60 Lithium-Ion Battery is 2 years old. Both batteries work great and hold their charge well. I always made sure to run the batteries completely empty before recharging them fully to maintain their health and lifespan. The Sony VCL-EX0877 .8x Wide Lens Adapter was hardly ever used and has no scratches on the lens. The wide lens is like new condition. The Tiffen UV filter also has no scratches on it. The IR Remote controller for the camera was never used and is still brand new. The Vortex Media DVD is great. It covers everything about the camera inside and out. Everything was well taken care of. Everything listed in this sale is still for sale.

Original included items the camera comes with

• 16GB SBP-16 SxS Memory Card

• Lens Hood

• Large Eye Cup

• IR Remote Controller

• USB Cable

• A/V Connecting Cable

• Component Video Cable

• Sony Shoulder Strap

• Operation Manual

• XDCAM EX Clip Browsing Software

• SxS Device Driver Software

• BP-U30 Lithium-Ion Battery

• BC-U1 Battery Charger

Additional Items the camera comes with

• Samson Wireless Lapel Mic & Hand Mic (Receiver plugs into EX1r via XLR port.)

• KATA Professional Camera Backpack (Fits everything the camera comes with)

• BP-U60 Lithium-Ion Battery

• Sony VCL-EX0877 0.8x Wide Angle Lens Adapter ($472.95 Value)

• Sonnet SDHC Adapter for SxS Camera Slot

• Transcend 32GB 90MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Plugs into Sonnet SxS Adapter)

• Tiffen 77mm UV Protector Filter

• Vortex Media DVD: Mastering the Sony PMW-EX1 & EX1R: A Complete Guide to the Camcorder & the XDCAM EX Workflow

Price: $4,000 Shipped! (Continental USA only). PayPal only. Will ship via FedEx and provide tracking number once payment is received and has posted. Signature will be required to receive the package. Local pickup is available in Miami, Florida. (Cash Only for Local Pickup)

Please E-mail dvsxlt247@gmail.com if interested. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Way more photos of everything in depth can be provided upon request. I respond through E-mail instantly.

VIEW PHOTOS HERE: http://www.productionhub.com/equipment/44867/sony-ex1r-xdcam-ex-full-hd-camera-package-deal-free-shipping-via-fedex

motofoto's picture

Hi!

Do you still have this? I just signed on to Videomaker and searched for an ex1r and this post popped up. I realize it's an old post but thought I'd try anyway.

Thanks for your time.

Robert

Tony's picture

Hi. Yes I still have it for sale. Are you interested? It's a good thing you signed on when you did because I just checked it now and saw your question lol. Let me know if you are definitely interested. I can provide additional pictures of anything you might want to see more pictures of. I can also box everything and ship it as soon as payment posts. Shipping is FREE via FedEx (Continental US Only) and I will provide you with the tracking number as soon as it ships. Easiest way to stay in contact with me is via email at dvsxlt247@hotmail.com

I get all my emails on my phone so I'll be able to respond pretty immediately. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Tony

desirey's picture

hi,

Are you willing to sell the dvd vortex separately?

Thanks,

Rey

Tony's picture

Sorry for such a late response. No I'm not. Everything must go together as one.