You are here

Sign in and click "Add New Forum Topic" Above!

Mike Wilhelm's picture
Administrator Plus Member

You're in the right place! Start a new topic in this forum and embed your YouTube or Vimeo link, and you're entered into the Videomaker Weekly Challenge!

Here are the rules in case you missed them:
http://www.videomaker.com/videonews/2012/10/introducing-the-videomaker-weekly-video-challenge

EarlC's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Mike, there's been an ongoing "rule of engagement" on Videomaker forums that MORE than one posting of the SAME post is frowned upon. During our time as moderators a few of us have used this as the guideline to follow and eliminated the double, sometimes triple, postings of the same content either in the same category or multiple categories.

How can we justify limiting such posts for others when one of the Big Guys now does it?

EarlC's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Then I go out after posting that and see that the TWO listings also repeat my response. Is there something screwy about the forums postings that things are now going to be doubled up? Comes to mind because some of the "double" posts I've deleted lately got rid of both but I didn't think about it because they mostly were from spammers anyway, or astroturfing.

Mike Wilhelm's picture

Hey Earl-

Its unintentional. There's a bug in the system that's showing the same thread twice. Not sure why, but if you delete one it'll delete them both. 

Voodoo!!!

--
Mike Wilhelm

Videomaker's Director of Content

lawbreaker's picture

Hi, i"m not the best in english, and with a "Shot" i under a frozen picture (with a title). Do i understand it correctly, it shouldn"t be a normal video , only frozen pictures? 

Hope you can explain it to me a little bit more, thank you :))

jahnna's picture
Plus Access

Here is a video I parody on the facebook timeline video that came out. I have new titles/words on each scene.

This whole video was designed in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 for the Facebook timeline and then edited in Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5

Mike Wilhelm's picture

Jahnna & Mintman12-

I've moved your submissions to their own threads.

--
Mike Wilhelm

Videomaker's Director of Content