You are here

I need help and support with my videos , please read

fastkop's picture
  • Hey all my name is fastkop :)
  •  
  • I keep making videos and upload them to youtube ,, i work really hard on my videos ,, i have been working on movies and serise stuff like that in the last quit time ,, my schoolmates dnt give a fuck neither my family ,, my friends usually just watch the videos and tell me their opnion ,, i really need support beause i loove looove looove making stories then convert them to stories ,, and im lookin to get better ,, so i really need ur help guys ,, if u could just subscribe me watch my videos ,, and tell me what else do i need ? ,, thats all i really want .. dn be trolls etc ,, thanks alot for reading this topic this is my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ahmadrashideh?feature=mhee

dagunner's picture

If you ever actually make a video I will check it out but alI I see is clips from video games on your site. Do you have a video camera of just use fraps to get video footage? It would also help if you typed in the english language and not cell phone texting style.

fastkop's picture

I use fraps sir ,, im a gamer ,, i make movies inside games ,, sometimes just clips i made with songs ,, im working on rly long movies with stories ,, i only have one on my channel it's called skyrim biggest war , but i wasn't as good as now back then i made 6 movies they are on my desktop i'v been working on for 1.5 month ,, and i just want them to be perfect befor posting them .

andymchere's picture

Hi Faskop.

Might be an idea to remove your videos of games as you are in breach of broadcasting copyright images and audio.

Could get fines upto 100.000+ dollars or even a prison sentence

fastkop's picture

Umm everybody on youtube use songs and stuff like that and don't get banned ,, i also put the rights in the description ,, i read the terms i didnt do anything illegal :)

andymchere's picture

You wont get banned by youtube. Its not their responsibility.

Its the software companies and music industry that will sue you.

Just a kind warning.

johan Adverd's picture

fastkop wrote:

• Hey all my name is fastkop :)
  •  
  • I keep making videos and upload them to youtube ,, i work really hard on my videos ,, i have been working on movies and serise stuff like that in the last quit time ,, my schoolmates dnt give a fuck neither my family ,, my friends usually just watch the videos and tell me their opnion ,, i really need support beause i loove looove looove making stories then convert them to stories ,, and im lookin to get better ,, so i really need ur help guys ,, if u could just subscribe me watch my videos ,, and tell me what else do i need ? ,, thats all i really want .. dn be trolls etc ,, thanks alot for reading this topic this is my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ahmadrashideh?feature=mhee

hello mr.  your creation is very good. if this is your creation . i have no doubt about your creation but if some person say something about you . so you should prove him self in front of this person. your creation and your thinking reflecting to your work. so do'nt worry dear, keep doing your creation . if you face any type of peoblem than you can talk me .

Thank you

thank you.

fastkop's picture

Thankkss alooot ,, And yes all the videos on my channel were created by my own hands , U don't know how much u made me more confident in myself :)

andymchere's picture

28 years in the tv production business and now I`m being told by a wipper snapper that  he literally knows more about copyright than I do? 

I think that is what the previous post is trying to say... maybe I`m completely wrong. Who knows?

fastkop's picture

I'm a wipper snapper ? I dnt care how much u worked in the tv or what ever u do ,, but lemme tell u something ,, even the best guy on earth in something but he is arrogant he means no shit to me ,, if working in anything and come to noobs like me and mok them means ur better then u suck soo much ,, i'm 16 years old kid and i have been working on videos since 3 years ,, yes im young but atleast i have a futsure and trust me if i got big i will never ever go to a noob and mok him ,, i will support him and help him to get better because he might be better than me someday , have a good day :)

andymchere's picture

Fastkop! - Am I being told off?

I can not understand what you are trying to tell me.

Your grammer is all over the place.

Before you get into the industry and expect to get paid for your efforts.... please, please, please get some tutoring with your english spelling.

Not very professional to be swearing in your correspondence, but if this is the attitude now, I`m sure not many video producers  will be worried about you being their competition in the future.

Good luck with getting BIGGGG in the industry! :)