I'm looking for a laptop $900 or under for video editing purposes, with Windows 7, of course.
I am currently eyeing a Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition with the following specs:
- 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3632QM 6MB cache, up to 3.2Ghz
- 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7730M Discrete Graphics
- 8GB DDR3 Memory
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1
- 8X Tray Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
- About $900
Will this be sufficient to run, say, Adobe Premiere Pro? Or is there something even less expensive that would make the cut?