You are here

Bieber ROBOT!

johnirwin's picture

I made this video this week just to challenge myself to try and make it look real. Would love your thoughts on it. A girl who misses the way Justin Bieber used to be takes matters into her own hands...

Hahah

If you like the video, please subscribe to my channel too if it's easy! 

plnelson's picture

This went up back on June 11 and nobody said anything?    Videomaker.com must not get very much traffic.   I thought your video was great!   Could you talk a little about how you made it?

johnirwin's picture

Hi Plnelson -- Thank you!! I really appreciate it. I setup my dslr with 10mm on a tripod to shoot this. I had to composite Bieber's head using a variety of sources and then just tried to piece together as many things in the background (wires, etc.) to make it look like a robot head. 

Then, the only other issue was timing. At the end, I just got a clean shot of the background so I could rotoscope out the "body's" head (another actor). I hope Videomaker sees the video and likes this! I've been trying different experiments on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/picturehop -- would love for you to check it out. I've been looking for filmmakers to collaborate with. 

johnirwin's picture

Thanks Jordan and George! 

George, not my daughter -- a friend's. I'll pass on the compliments :)