You are here

Beta Testers Required for New Products

Giles Bursnell's picture

Hi there

Giles here from Editors Keys.com

Currently we are looking for a few people to Beta test our brand new dedicated shortcut keyboards for Sony Vegas 12, Premiere Pro CC and Maya 3D.

Ideally, we want someone who knows thier software of choice like the back of their hand so they can go through our shortcuts to check for accuracy, as well as general feedback on the usability of the product and how you feel about the look of the keyboard.

In return, when the keyboard is finished, you will receieve yours free of charge to use and enjoy.

If you are interested please drop a brief email to giles@editorskeys.com

Kind Regards,

Giles

Editors Keys - World Class Editing Keyboards, USB Mics & Recording Gear.

http://www.editorskeys.com

Woody Sanford's picture

Email sent.

I just looked at your site and realised what your products were. I have seen them before but had forgotten about them. I didn't mention this in my email but I'm 44 and just started wearing glasses not that long ago. Visually alone that will speed me up compared to looking at an all black keyboard, so I'll be looking at your Vegas keyboard regardless when it comes out.

Woody

Giles Bursnell's picture

Hi all

We're still in need of testers for Sony Vegas Pro - if you would like the chance to get yourself a FREE editing keyboard, and you know Sony Vegas like the back of your hand then please do not hesistate to get in touch!

giles@editorskeys.com