You are here

Videomaker on Roku: A Message To Videomaker

Aspyrider's picture

In July 2009 I received a Roku Box for my Birthday, since then I have fallen in love with the ability to stream Netflix and all the channels they offer direct to my TV.

Roku now has the ability to set up a channel and have your own programming added so viewers can watch. There is nothing like being able to watch internet shows on an actual TV rather than sitting in front of my PC. Yes you can hook a PC to a TV but this is easier and simple. See my article on ITV about the growing online streaming industry and how it affects viewers.

So, I would like to ask Videomaker to add their content of fantastic videos, tutorials and programming to a channel on Roku! You can set it up here in the development section.

Imagine being able to watch Videomaker on TV! It's possible now, and with more units available to do the same, XBox, Boxee, etc., this is a growing trend with hundreds of thousands of viewers already jacking in the internet to their television sets.

So, what about it Videomaker? Are you game? Will you accept the challenge to create your own TV station and stream your quality programming on Roku? I hope you will and I know many others will enjoy the show!

Other alternatives would be to join Mediafly, BlipTV or another channel already there. But I think Videomaker deserves to have their own station on the net.

So there you have it. Videomaker, I want to watch YOU on TV where you belong! What say ye?

J. Michael

In The Viewfinder

EarlC's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Could be a good thing, I suppose. Even when facing marital bliss J. Michael has time to think of such things :-)