You are here

The Sink (New Video)

Daniel Hart's picture

Our newest sketch.

Cville's picture

Nice. Again I had to watch it twice. As always I liked it. All with one static camera shot.

What camera? Did you have a wide angle adapter lens?

We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.- Walt Disney 

www.ynotvideo.us

Daniel Hart's picture

Actually, it was shot on a GoPro Hero2. 1080p at medium angle. The audio was shot separately from my Panasonic HMC40.

-Daniel

"What the joke needs, the joke gets."

Daniel Hart's picture

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize for not posting a new video on here in a few weeks. Katie is finishing up her school year so she's been kinda busy. As of right now, we do have plans to film a new video this Friday, (a pretty good one I might add) and I'll probably have that uploaded the following Friday. I'll be sure to post it once it's done.

-Daniel

"What the joke needs, the joke gets."

Charles Schultz's picture

Cute, I think I had a discussion like that with my sisters when I was a few years younger, quite a few years that is.

mhageman's picture
Plus Member

This is a great video! Really depicts the reality of sharing a bathroom with a sibling...ha ha...never fun. The kids are adorable. Are you planning on making any more video? Thanks for sharing.

Cville's picture

Here is a link to one of their YouTube videos. They post a new sketch almost every week.  

We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.- Walt Disney 

www.ynotvideo.us