You are here

Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer For Sale

grimreaper's picture
I am liquidating some of my video equipment and I am offering a NEW never used Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer to an interested member of this forum. I would like to sell this to someone who enjoys videomaking like I did and not to someone who's going to resell it on ebay. This Mixer lists for over $500.00. From time to time I'll offer other items of mine for sale.

Selling it for $265.00 includes insured priority shipping to U.S. address. I only accept PAYPAL. https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=cfgrimmer%40charter%2enet

Info about Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer:

For professional-quality mixing results. Digital signal processing produces vibrant colors and crystal clear picture quality.

Digital effects - Use strobe, mosaic, paint, still and negative effects to maximize the impact of your images on both A and B channels. Select the size and position of special effects areas with joystick accuracy.

Picture in Picture - Create PIP windows and use the joystick to move PIP windows to any location on the screen.

Wide range of wipe patterns - Circle, bar, cross-hatch, corner and wedge wipes along with fade to black and fade to white effects. You can pre-set the speed of wipes and fades for one-touch automatic control.

Chroma Key and Luma Key - Use the chroma key (blue screen) or the luminance key (black screen) to isolate images and superimpose onto other scenes.
Four inputs - two audio/video inputs and two s-video inputs give editorial flexibility and increase options.
The SFX-9 lets you do chroma key, mosaic, wipes, Picture-in-Picture, fades and mixes and more.

NTSC & PAL Compatible

Franco's picture
is it still available ??

grimreaper Wrote:

I am liquidating some of my video equipment and I am offering a NEW never used Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer to an interested member of this forum. I would like to sell this to someone who enjoys videomaking like I did and not to someone who's going to resell it on ebay. This Mixer lists for over $500.00. From time to time I'll offer other items of mine for sale.

Selling it for $265.00 includes insured priority shipping to U.S. address. I only accept PAYPAL. https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=cfgrimmer%40charter%2enet

Info about Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer:

For professional-quality mixing results. Digital signal processing produces vibrant colors and crystal clear picture quality.

Digital effects - Use strobe, mosaic, paint, still and negative effects to maximize the impact of your images on both A and B channels. Select the size and position of special effects areas with joystick accuracy.

Picture in Picture - Create PIP windows and use the joystick to move PIP windows to any location on the screen.

Wide range of wipe patterns - Circle, bar, cross-hatch, corner and wedge wipes along with fade to black and fade to white effects. You can pre-set the speed of wipes and fades for one-touch automatic control.

Chroma Key and Luma Key - Use the chroma key (blue screen) or the luminance key (black screen) to isolate images and superimpose onto other scenes.
Four inputs - two audio/video inputs and two s-video inputs give editorial flexibility and increase options.
The SFX-9 lets you do chroma key, mosaic, wipes, Picture-in-Picture, fades and mixes and more.

NTSC & PAL Compatible