You are here

Shotgun microphone for a Panasonic TM 700

Yvon Robert's picture

Hi,

I need a shotgun micro to fit on a Panasonic HDC TM700 somebody can recommand one. A dealer told me today that Rhode VideoMic is too big and suggest higher price like Sennheiser MKE 400.

Any suggestion for price around $150 or less?

Regards,

YR

wtzup's picture

I have the same camera. Love it. How about this: http://rodemic.com/microphone.php?product=videomicpro

Just contacted Jacks Music Factory to see how much they sell it for.

Rode is a great company. I used a Rode SVM on my HV30 for a long time.

Thanks

James

Check out some of my Videos: www.JimmyJackFarm.com

Yvon Robert's picture

Hi,

I am agree with you Panasonic has a very good product the picture quality and white balance is so nice that is probably the top we can for the price we pay. The only problem is the camera pick up too much the room noise compare to my old Panasonic DV.

Regards,

YR

wtzup's picture

Have you tried to turn off AGC on the camera? I just run manual Audio. I use a Sony UHF wireless system works pretty good. Jacks Music Factory got back with me. He is not sure if he is going to sell that unit. Would love to know what microphone you go with.

Thanks

James

www.JimmyJackFarm.com

vid-e-o-man's picture
Plus Member

Signmax, if you look at Bhphoto's web site you can compare the two microphones that you mentioned. There are hundreds of customerreviews from people who have these microphones. You might also search their site for other mics in your price range.