You are here

saying hi...

Kerwin's picture

My name is wiki and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Luis Maymi's picture
Plus Member

Hello Wiki. Welcome to Videomakers community. I can assure you are in the right place for any video related question and here you will find top of the line professionals that work very hard in their video business. You couldn't have found a better forum, welcome aboard

-

"The meaning of a movie are the characters, the life of the movie is the music, but the magic is in the editing" –  http://www.lomaymi.com

EarlC's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Welcome aboard. This is a great place for all things video. Spend some time looking through the archives and doing topic related searches to see a bit of what has been discussed here over the year and you will be amazed at both the depth and quality of articles AND forum topic discussions. C ya.

pakeeza1990's picture

i also say you welcome in this part of the community where everything is available for your interest ...

hope you will enjoy so much with us after being a part of our community .. thanks again for the joining the forum ...