You are here

Professional Editing Software

videosteve's picture

O.K. I know everyone has an opinion.....but what I need is reliable information on what production houses and TV station are using for digital (HD) software editing. I've used various incarnations of Pinnacle....Ulead....and the latest: Sony Vegas+DVD that has so many corrupt files incorporated on my computer that after the third project it still can't get beyond the rendering stage to the burn stage. I don't want to waste any more money on products that are not moving in the direction that the major production houses are gravitating toward.

I also need to know if the future is PC or Apple. I have no preconceived ideas......and I want to get beyond the Apple/PC controversy.....I NEED SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND WORKS WELL!!!

So anything you can give as constructive advice is appreciated!

SJ

tazhouston's picture

I believe your problem is not the editing software. It sounds like your computer capacity is not the appropriate for HD editing. And Related to the subject of which if Apple of PC is going to be the FUTURE, I say that both are going to be the FUTURE; both of them have their pros and cons, so lets keep both.

Have a good one,

TH