You are here

Premiere Elements slo-mo question

barnacle's picture

In Adobe Premiere Elements, not the pro version, I know how to convert a clip to slow motion (select clip, choose clip -> time stretch and then enter a new percentage). But without breaking an existing clip into two or more clips how can I convert a part of a clip to slow motion and leave the preceeding and succeeding parts in regular motion?

Thanks in advance

barnacle's picture

Thanks Rocky. I finally figured it out. You do have to break the clip into 2 or more

parts and then slo-mo the clip (the scene) that you want in slow motion. I thought

you might be able to select a part of a clip and slow motion that part but apparently

not. Thanks again.

dagunner's picture

I do Frame blending in Elememts and it comes out pretty cool. If you like it I can point you to a tutorial I used to fimne tune it. Here is a link to a sample I did reently. keep in mind I film racing. At the beginning and at 27 seconds is where I applied the effect.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tW_6E0Ow-sI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

barnacle's picture

That's exactly what I want to do "dagunner". Also love the short traack dirt racing.

My dad used to take me to those events in San Diego in the 1960s.