You are here

How to cancel membership

nick0123's picture

Can someone point out the instructions for cancelling a membership. I signed up for the 14-day trial Plus membership but have found the site not to be what I expected (was hoping for more PP tutorials but the tips and tutorials - as useful as they are - relate more to setup and shooting).

So I am wanting to cancel my membership before being charged, but cannot find either a link or the instructions to do so.

If someone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. Many thanks.

vid-e-o-man's picture
Plus Member

Ihave found this forumand videomaker magazinevery useful for many subjects. Most of the informatilon that I have found useful have come from the other posters on the forum, although the webinars, tutorials, downloads, etc.provide great info. Perhaps if you ask a specific question or ask for help starting in PP (I assume you mean Powerpoint), you could find the help that you need. There is an enormous reservoir of experience and knowledge here to be used. But to answer your question, you can find a link at the bottom of the email newsletter. Just click on unsuscribe and a newwindow opens for updating your account with a link to unsubscribe. Even after joining you can quit and receive a prorata refund. I am not an employee of Videomaker nor do I play one on TV. Theseare just my humble opinions.

vid-e-o-man's picture
Plus Member

nick0123, if youstill looking for info about powerpoint (?), you could enterpowerpoint in the box on the lower right of this page (search videomaker not search forums). This will provide a listing of topics with a short desciption of the subject discussed. Check them all out or just the ones that appear relavant. You might be able to find something that will help you from previous discussions.

I hope this helps.

nick0123's picture

Many thanks for the prompt reply vid-e-o man, and for the advice. I should have explained myself more clearly, as I was looking for more Post Production-style tutorials and tips. Do you know if unsubscribing from the newsletter will cancel your membership?

Thanks again :)

pmaina2000's picture

Yikes! I also cant find the cancel link... this is a ridiculous way of doing business. If i had any doubts about cancelling.. they are gone!

Anonymous (not verified)

I too have looked all over this site for a way to cancel...if its there its hidden...VERY unethical way to do business....get your credit card then make it very diificult to cancel....I will not recommend because of this tactic

Still looking.....any help?

Gregory Watts's picture

WHOO!. Some time back I subed to the online version of the maazine, the whole PLUS thing. But I prefer to a hardcopy, and at the time never got round to subing to the hardcopy. But I needed to cancel the online PLUS, I do not recall having any trouble finding it. It has been some time back. But when I decided to look for it, I found it, did it and that was it. But it is not hard.

"A Photo Captures but a Moment in Time: Video Captures a Lifetime in a Moment"

pseudosafari's picture

A quick click on the Customer Service link on every page of this site gets you to the Contact links. I've contacted Videomaker now and then with no problems (most recently this week regarding upcoming webinars). Not a big deal.