You are here

How do I make a 20 page book turning affect in AE?

fuccisphotos's picture

I am trying to animate a wedding album opening with 20 pages. I'm using CC page turn and want it to open like a book. I've had the image reflected across, but it doesn't have the 3rd page. Like it should open to page one, then flip open to pages 2 and 3, then 4 and 5, 6 and 7, and so on all the way up to 20. I can't seem to find any good tutorials on how to do this in After Affects. PLEASE HELP!

SafeHarbor's picture

It might save you a lot of time and frustration to just purchase a ready-made template for this. I was just browsing AE templates online last night and there are countless amazing templates available for very little, and I'm sure some free ones as well. Search online for "AE Templates". You can download and then just plug-in your own photos and text to replace the defaults.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

fuccisphotos's picture

Jeff, thanks. I did that at first, but it was really frustrating, there were no ones with square layouts and then adding in additional pages was kind of tricky. I ended up just going ahead and making my own without cc page turn making the y axis change. It seems to have done the trick, particularly because the album pages in real life are not flexible, so showing them peeling back made it look more like a photobook.