You are here

How about this one

mrextremetv's picture

I just got into this forum and i need your opinion

I did this video. I took a while but I did it

Its a review

Please see it and tell me what you think on the audio, the text, the transitions, the effects and its overall

And if you like it you can leave a comment on it or like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSjgv5BHwHA

Thank you all

vid-e-o-man's picture
Plus Member

Mohamed, nice review video. Graphic, titles and logo were all clear and didn't take up too much of the screen. I found your voice to be clear and easy to understand. The description was informative and gave practical information without being too technical. I did find that the video moved in and out of focus and this was a little distracting. It is tough to hand hold small objects still while being very close to the camera. I noticed a little motion blur (could be at my end). Adding more lights at multiple positions could help this and bring out more detail. Overall a clear easy to understand descriptive video review. Good effort! Keep shooting.

vid-e-o-man's picture
Plus Member

Mohamed, i think that you will find the use of the webcam is a limiting factor in your video production. Good lighting and good framing of the subject will help to maximize the results but only to the extent that the properties of the webcam allow. The lighting should be placed to light the subject and bring out detail without causing unwanted shadows. You might search this site and other sites for a description of three point lighting. Also check out a discussion about color temperature of lights (think cool white versus warm white in flourescent lighting). To help eliminate the soft or out of focus problems that I mentioned previously, you might monitor the video as you shoot (if that is possible with your setup). If this is possible you will be able to see when the subject loses focus and adjust. Otherwise you will just have to shoot and then check the results and go back and shoot again with changes to enhance the focus. Moving the object with your hands will make it tough for your cam to keep focus. Maybe multiple shoots need to be taken from different angles and distances for each 'scene' and cut together to get a clear image that will portray what you want. Keep shooting and practicing, you are headed in the right direction. Don't let the limitations of your camera discourage you from reaching your goals. All the lessons you're learning by shooting with this equipment will be helpful to you later when you are able to upgrade.