You are here

Guest Blog Posts

Derek Sine's picture

We are currently accepting exclusivecontent in the form of guest blog posts. Anything and everything video related is welcome! The posts will be accompanied with a bio of the blogger as well as a link back to their site. Submit content to editor@videomaker.com

EarlC's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Derek, may I attempt a blog or sticky post addressing the pitfalls of too general or ambiguous post questions, how they might generate unkind or "mocking" responses, and how to possibly pose questions/comments that could result in more positive replies?

pseudosafari's picture

EarlC, I don't really understand your post. To help me understandit, could you please post the full specs of your machine and tell us what software you're using? Perhaps then it will make sense to me (after this bottle of wine I've enjoyed since dinner).

(This is just my feeble attempt at humor. I hope you got a chuckle from it. I got one from your post.)

Derek_Sine, what kind of content would you be looking for?

Derek Sine's picture

@Earl C - go for it!

@pseudosafari - "Anything and everything video related" (original content)

Derek Sine
Trails Ventures, LLC.

composite1's picture
Plus Member Moderator

Derek,

I sent you the info for that guest blog and it hasn't been posted. Do we just do it ourselves through the basic blog setup here on VM or do you post it?

H.Wolfgang Porter, Composite Media Producer Dreaded Enterprises Unlimited, Inc. www.dreadedenterprises.com

Derek Sine's picture

http://videomaker.com/community/blogs/videonews/2010/04/7429-cs5-online-preview/

I post them.

Derek Sine
Trails Ventures, LLC.

roblewis56's picture

I would like to include a picture in a posting to the forum. When I try to import a WORD file containg a JPEG image only the text posts. If I click on the image icon it asks for a URL. How can I include a picture, such as a JPEG in a post?

Thanks

Robert

roblewis56's picture

Derek,

I have gone to the site you suggested and created a URL, but when I try to post it I get an empty box. The URL is http://img823.imageshack.us/i/imgp1934.jpg/. You can see it contains an image. What am I missing?

Robert

CraftersOfLight's picture
Plus Member

Wow

I don't know about others but when I tried the link above both virus and spyware software shut down the page on my PC claiming that it tried to take over my computer and that it matched a known threat attack. I found evidence that a second site tried to open on my PC claiming to be for life insurance company in taiwan.

It is possible that the VM server saw somthing similar and blocked it as well.

Life is not a guided tour nor a destination.
It is a journey. Take the time to enjoy your family, friends and surroundings.
Build memories. Share experiences. Travel at sight speed not light speed. (C)

mf34tim's picture

Awesome. I am also excepting Guest Blogs with anything about Video Production. Love new innovative ideas. You can email them to info@fourtenvisuals.com or through our contact page at

www.fourtenvisuals.com

Our blogs arnt Huge in anyway, but we always backlink accordingly, and try to get new content out and reviewed! Thanks. Tim

mf34tim's picture

@Derek I am working on something on trying to help young Videographers ...and keys to success. Will Email it over when Its finished...have a few others also.....but dont want it to look like I am just trying to get backlinks...so really want to put some amazing content together!

fadlywychowvski's picture

You mean you'd want to host blogs that are created aiming at media content? is mine eligible? fadlywychowvski.blogpost.com... let me know=D

talin's picture

Hi guys.

First, I would like to show my appreciation of this community. Alot of usefull information. Thanks!

And I would like to introduce a collaborative video platform. It help you with creating new videos, editing, sharing and so on.

Share your video in no time and store it securely with a top quality online video converter.

fnitu's picture

you can upload the jepg for me. I want thanking for you shareing.

hambim336's picture

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of
website with some keywords related before posting questions.

tuhin007's picture

If you're buying an HDTV or already
have one, then you need to know about smart TV (otherwise known as IPTV). It
means more channels, the latest movies (without late fees), and generally a
whole bunch of extra things that makes Digital TV look old fashioned. Sony,
Panasonic, LG, Samsung, everyone's lining up to be on board. We look at the
hardware, the brands, and everything you need to know.

http://www.zerostylus.com/