You are here

FS: Sony DSR-PD170 & Sony DCR-VX2100 Cameras + Extras

Tony's picture

I have for sale two Sony cameras. Both were used mainly for Wedding Videography I did as a side gig, and both worked great for every single Wedding I shot. I have always taken great care of them both and kept them both in their own case.

Both cameras are in excellent condition. I've had them for about 5 year now. They work great and still shoot great looking standard deff footage for whatever you choose to use them for. There is no damage to either of the cameras. There are no scratches on the camera lenses or the LCD screens.

I am selling both cameras with the following items listed below. I am not parting anything out. Selling everything together. The user manual for each camera is included.

- (2) AC Adapters

- (2) Sony Camera Remotes

- (1) Sony 20 Watt Video Light

- (4) Sony NP-F960 Batteries

- (1) Sony NP-F750 Battery

- (1) Sony NP-F570 Battery

- (2) Sony NP-F330 Batteries

- (2) Sony Shoulder Straps

- (2) Sony Stock Lens Hood Caps

- (1) X0.7 Sony Wide Lens with Lens Caps & Lens Bag

- (1) Sony Lens Hood for X0.7 Wide Lens

- (1) Thermodyne Sony Camera Case

- (1) Vanguard Camera Case

- (1) Audio/Video RCA Cable

- (1) 5 Pack Sony Mini DV Tapes

- (2) 40 Minute Sony DVCAM Tapes

$3,000 Plus shipping, Or Best Offer.

PayPal only. Email dvsxlt247@gmail.com if interested.

More pictures can be seen here:http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770248

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ThomScratch's picture

Hi,

Have sent email to your gmail acct. If it gets through, contact me from there. Thanks !!

Am familiar with these cams and am interested in your offer. I would want to come to your location to check condition of lenses and do test run of certain functions that areessential formy shoots.

REGARDS ... FAN-tom