You are here

Audio out of sync when exporting from Premiere

fracolon's picture

After importing and syncing audio from Camera and Audio device into sequence everything is fine...but once I export into quicktime and review the exported video I notice that it is out of sync by as much as 3 seconds....but when I review in the Premiere sequence it fine...

Using Premiere Pro CS3....and clues

Rocky M's picture

With Premiere Pro CS3 you have options as to which format you can choose in the export settings. What happens if you export in anothr format sat avi or others?

fracolon's picture

since I have to upload to youtube....I've had to split the video in four parts...I initially exported to quick time using codec H-264...all four parts in Premiere were ok in the syncronization...I exported each part using the same settings...Part 1 & 2 once uploaded to youtube and viewed they were un-synced...but 3 & 4 were ok...

At this point I Re-exported parts 1 & 2 to the AVI format part one looked ok but part two seemed out of sync....Same settings in AVI....

Now I am really clueless

Rocky M's picture

Seems the problem is not unique to you. The following forums discuss the same problem audio video sync problem you are experiencing and they should be able to best assist you.Good luck.

http://exposureroom.com/members/skumar/blogs/post/105

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/748599?tstart=0

I have usedvarious Adobe Premiereproducts (in Australia with PAL at 25fps) for many years and have never experienced that problem.

fracolon's picture

Thank you for those links.....I was not able to initially fix the problem...I initially began editing in CS-3 while it did export with the sync problem but to fix I had to then import into CS5.5 Resync and export that resulted in time saving trying to fix out why I was having the initial problem. So, far I created another project same cameras, same audio collection file and sync all of my media...exported and no problem...so my guess is that something in the initial project that created that sync problem...Thank you for your input.