The Anatomy of a Vidiot - It's good to laugh at ourselves once in awhile. We hope you enjoy this good-natured poke at the Vidiot in all of us.
Some folks achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them and some, well, some just never quite make it. We've all heard the success stories of Hitchcock, Spielberg and Truffaut, but what about the unsung heroes and the underdogs? Where are their great tales of mediocrity?
Our crack fact-finding team of research experts labored for a good 45 minutes without food, drink or sleep in order to bring you what we consider the most scientifically and sociologically significant news since the invention of green ketchup. Yes, we've stepped on corporate toes, paid off countless politicians and lost a considerable amount of self-respect in order to bring you: The Anatomy of a Vidiot. It's good to laugh at ourselves once in awhile. We hope you enjoy this good-natured poke at the Vidiot in all of us.
1 - White T-shirt
Usually picked up as a free giveaway at a consumer electronics tradeshow, this would be great for emergency white balancing, if it was clean. The T-shirt is more often used to wipe dust and dirt from the lens.
2 - Camera-shaped Tan Line
Typically located around the right eye, as the Vidiot sees the bulk of his vacation through the viewfinder.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Article
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject