A sneak peek at Japan's cutting edge video products. See what the manufacturers have to offer in the land of the rising sun.
From time to time, automobile magazines treat their readers to a sneak peek at unreleased vehicles spied at automotive testing facilities in Detroit. The manufacturers usually disguise these vehicles well. They use large colored panels to cover windows and the body, making many of the cars difficult to identify. Some of these vehicles will never make it to your local showroom, others will. Still, car enthusiasts have a great deal of interest in what the industry is testing.
Just as Detroit is arguably the capital of the automotive industry, Japan is the heart of consumer video products and technology. We've spotted some interesting toys in Japanese video magazines, and thought we'd give you a sneak peek at what may be the future of consumer video. Will these products make it to an electronics store near you? Maybe. Maybe not. Until then, here's some stuff to add to your wish list.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Article
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject